- My email address: email@example.com
- Meeting in Room L713 during the reconstruction period
- Video: Overview of VCOM 50 wordpress blog
- PDF: LPC Campus Map
- PDF: VCOM 50 syllabus
- Book: Visual Literacy: A Conceptual Approach to Graphic Problem Solving Paperback – April 1, 2000
- ISBN-10: 0823056201 ISBN-13: 978-0823056200
- URL: Freeimages.com
- JPEG: Cat
- Video: How to use Freeimages.com
- Video: Resampling a high resolution to a low resolution file suitable to a web page or for email 01
- Video: Resampling a high resolution to a low resolution file suitable to a web page or for email 02
- Since the semester has ended, you probably want to unfollow this blog.
- Open the last wordpress email and go to the footer area and unsubscribe.
As the semester draws to a close, please let students know about an important, often overlooked program supported by student government and our bookstore
The Textbook Assistance Scholarship is sponsored by the Associated Students of Las Positas College (ASLPC) and funded by the Follett Higher Education Group. It is a program available only to students of Las Positas College. It is intended for students who do not receive other financial aid but struggle to meet the costs of their education. This program will provide a student with up to $500 for one semester to purchase books and/or classroom supplies.
If you can include this information in one of your outgoing messages to your students, or student groups you come in contact with, would be a big help getting the word out.
Applications are due next week.
The information is also available on the LPC home page as well.
Thanks for your continued support of all our students on campus.
- 10 kerning tips for improving your typography
- Kern Heading type, such as headings and IKEA
- PDF: Layout Sins
- Circles and Square exercise in illustrator and PDF format due Monday, November 21st.
- I’ll create a folder on the server to put the homework in on Monday.
- Remember to put a folder with your last name and your files within it.
- Placing visuals near the top of the layout. Photos are eye magnets.
- If your photo has direction, be sure it is pointing to the right.
- Be careful in the choice to flip photos.
- Don’t position a visual where it interrupts the flow of the reading copy.
- Pay attention if you are wrapping text around image. Make sure not to end up with text columns that are too skinny.