- Color is a visually powerful force that if the right color choices makes your designs more appealing and clarify the message and the wrong color choices.
- Tertiary (third in order or level) Colors: Mixture of primary color with a secondary color.
- URL: Color Temperature, Monochromatic Color Schemes, Analogous Color Scheme, Complimentary Color Scheme, Split Complementary Scheme, Triadic Color Schemes
- URL: Principles of Color and the Color Wheel
- URL: Principles of Design: Color
- PDF: Color Wheel
- URL: Video demonstrating Mixing Primary Colors
- Zip: Color Gradients
|Secondary and complementary colors|
|Yellow||Blue +||Green||Red and Green|
|Blue||Red||Purple||Yellow and Purple|
|Red||Yellow||Orange||Blue and Orange|
- URL: IKEA Catalog
- Need to have in 2 weeks or so.